General Terms and Conditions of Sale
In order to benefit from the services offered by Camping Au Bois Joli – Sites et Paysages, we ask you to read carefully the general conditions below. These conditions govern the sale of stays and are valid at the time the reservation is made. The fact of booking a stay implies full acceptance of our general terms and conditions of sale (GTC).
- The reservation becomes effective only after receipt of the deposit and after acceptance of the general terms and conditions of sale when booking online.
- Reservations are accepted or refused depending on availability and, in general, on any circumstances likely to affect the execution of the reservation made. Camping Au Bois Joli Sites et Paysages offers family-oriented, soothing and natural holidays, the accommodation is specially designed for this purpose. The campsite reserves the right to refuse any reservation that is contrary to this principle, or that seeks to divert it.
- The reservation of a camping pitch or a rental accommodation is made on a strictly personal basis. Under no circumstances may you sublet or transfer your reservation without the prior consent of the campsite.
- Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
The basic package includes a pitch for a tent, caravan or camper van for 1 to 6 people with access to the sanitary facilities and the campsite’s infrastructure.
- The rental accommodation is fully equipped, the basic package is for 2 to 6 people depending on the type of accommodation.
- The campsite reserves the right to refuse access to groups or families arriving with a number of participants greater than the capacity of the rented accommodation.
- The fifth person in the MH Family Privilege can only be a baby who is still sleeping in a cot.
- Rentals are available every day of the week, except during the high season (July and August). In July and August some rentals are available per night or several nights (less than 1 week) if there is still availability in the planning. Reservations for a week or more will always be accepted in advance. Please always contact the campsite by phone or e-mail, if you want to book for a short stay.
- During the months of July and August it is not possible to make a reservation for a single night, except for some of the rental units without sanitary facilities. Reservations are made on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday.
- Animals are accepted in the rentals for an extra charge, except for the facilities with wooden floors.
- In all our rentals the beds are made on arrival.
- An inventory is located in each rental, which should be checked on the day of your arrival and you should report any missing items on the same day to the reception.
- All our rentals are strictly non-smoking.
The booking fee of 15.00 € is non-refundable. If we have not received the deposit within one week of your booking, your option will automatically expire. We can only process bookings with full contact details.
- Any booking of more than 4 accommodations by the same individual or by different individuals who know each other and are travelling together for the same reasons on the same dates of stay is considered as a group.
- The accommodation offered on the website is exclusively for individual customers.
- For any group reservation request, you must contact the campsite by telephone or e-mail. The campsite reserves the right to examine the reservation request before accepting or refusing it.
RATES AND TOURIST TAX
- The prices indicated are valid for one season. They correspond to one night or one week and are in euros, VAT included.
- The amount of the tourist tax is variable.
- Off-season special offers and discount cards can never be combined.
- During the high season no form of discount will be valid.
- For bookings made more than 21 days before the start of the stay, a deposit of 20% of the price of the services booked must be paid at the time of booking. The balance must be paid at the latest 21 days before the start of the stay. In the event of non-payment of the balance by the client at the latest 21 days before the start of the stay, the campsite reserves the right to cancel the reservation and to offer the accommodation for rent again.
- For bookings made less than 21 days before the start of the stay, full payment must be made at the time of booking (20% deposit + balance of the stay).
- Tourist taxes are to be paid on arrival at the campsite.
Before your arrival you will receive an e-mail to give your deposit for the rental of € 200, by Swikly. The amount will only be reserved on your credit card and will be deleted automatically after your stay when there is no damage.
This amount covers additional costs in case of theft, breakage, damage to the inventory or furnishings of the rental property during your stay. In case of damage or extra costs, this amount will be deducted from your refund.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES
- Modification of your reservation
The client may request a modification of his stay (dates, type of accommodation) by written request to the campsite (by post or e-mail), subject to availability and possibilities. No postponement will be accepted for the following season. In the absence of a change, the client will have to make his stay under the initial conditions of the reservation or cancel it according to the conditions of the cancellation insurance.
- Any request to increase the length of your stay will be carried out according to availability and the current rates.
- Any request to reduce the length of your stay is considered as a partial cancellation and will be subject to the cancellation and interruption of stay conditions.
- Unused services
In the event of an interrupted or shortened stay for one of the following reasons :
- Closure of the borders,
- Administrative closure of the campsite,
- Quarantine upon arrival or return of the client to his country,
- Limitation of travel to a number of kilometres that does not allow for travel to the campsite,
A voucher for the amount of the unused nights, valid for 18 months, will be issued by the campsite.
Apart from the reasons mentioned above, any stay that is interrupted or shortened (late arrival, early departure) due to the customer’s fault cannot give rise to a refund or a voucher.
- Cancellation by the campsite
In the event of cancellation by the campsite, except in cases of force majeure, the sums paid for the reservation will be refunded in full. However, this cancellation cannot give rise to the payment of damages and interest.
- Cancellation by the camper
- In case of cancellation by the camper without subscription to the cancellation guarantee
For one of the following reasons (preventing the stay):
- Closure of the borders
- Administrative closure of the campsite
- Quarantine upon arrival or return of the client to his/her country
- Limitation of travel to a number of kilometres that does not allow for travel to the campsite
The campsite will issue a voucher for the full amount paid, valid for 18 months.
For all other reasons:
- Case 1: Cancellation up to 15 (fifteen) days before the beginning of the stay.
The deposit of 25% of the total amount of the stay will be retained by the campsite as a cancellation fee. The amounts paid, deducted from the deposit, will be refunded.
If the payment has been made in part or in full with a voucher of a higher value than the deposit: the deposit of 25% of the amount of the stay will be retained by the campsite as a cancellation fee. A new non-refundable voucher for a period of 18 months will be issued with the amount of the initial voucher minus the 20% deposit.
- Case 2: Cancellation less than 15 (fifteen) days before arrival
The deposit of 20% of the amount of the stay will be retained by the campsite as cancellation fees. A voucher for the amount paid, deducted from the deposit, will be issued by the campsite. This voucher is non-refundable, non-transferable and has a validity of 18 months.
- In case of cancellation by the camper with a cancellation guarantee
The sums paid are covered by the guarantee according to the general conditions of cancellation. You can find the general cancellation conditions in the insurance section. If the reason for cancellation is not covered by the cancellation insurance or if the file is refused by the insurance, the general sales conditions of paragraph 4 a. apply and the cost of the cancellation insurance will be deducted from the sums paid in case of cancellation.
- The campsite opens at the beginning of April and closes at the end of October, every day of the week. The maximum arrival time is 8.00 pm
- Rental accommodation: on the day of your arrival, you will be welcomed from 4 p.m. for the handing over of the keys of your rental accommodation.
- Camping pitches: you will be welcomed from 2pm.
- During your stay
It is the camper’s responsibility to take out insurance. The camper is responsible for the surveillance of his personal objects (bicycles, etc.). The campsite declines all responsibility in case of an incident for which the camper is liable. All guests must comply with the internal regulations.
- Rental accommodation: On the day of departure indicated on your contract, the rental accommodation must be vacated before 10 am. The accommodation must be left in a clean and tidy condition and the inventory may be checked. Any broken or damaged object will be invoiced, as well as the restoration of the premises if necessary. If the accommodation is not clean before your departure, you will be asked to pay a cleaning fee of at least 80€ including tax.
- Camping pitch: On the day of departure indicated on your contract, the pitch must be vacated before 12 noon. The pitch will be returned in a clean and tidy condition, without any clutter.
Pets are allowed (except 1st category dogs) for a fee payable at the time of booking.
When they are allowed, they must be kept on a lead at all times and excrement must be picked up.
They are not allowed near swimming pools, in food shops or in common areas (sanitary facilities, etc.). Vaccination records for dogs and cats must be up to date.
You authorise the Au Bois Joli – Sites et Paysages campsite, as well as any person designated by the campsite, to photograph, record or film you during your stay and to use the said images, sounds, videos and recordings on all media (in particular on the campsite’s websites or pages – including Facebook and Instagram – on presentation and promotional media and in tourist guides). This authorisation is valid for you and for the people staying with you. Its sole purpose is to ensure the promotion and animation of the campsite and may not in any way damage your reputation. This authorisation is granted free of charge, for all countries and for a period of 5 years.
Any complaint concerning the non-conformity of the services in relation to the contractual commitments can be reported by mail or e-mail to the campsite owner.
In the event of a dispute, you can contact our mediator CM2C, 14 Rue Saint Jean, 75017 PARIS.
Here is the link to follow: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=FR
In the event of a dispute, you must send a letter by registered post with acknowledgement of receipt to SARL Loisir PPF, the campsite manager, at the following address
Camping Au Bois Joli Sites et Paysages – 2 route de Villeprenoy – 89480 ANDRYES
LIABILITY OF CAMPING AU BOIS JOLI SITES ET PAYSAGES
The client expressly acknowledges that the campsite cannot be held responsible for the communication by its partners or by any third party of false information mentioned in the brochure or on the campsite’s website, and in particular the presentation photos, descriptions, activities, leisure activities, services and operating dates.
All photos and texts used on the campsite’s website may be non-contractual. They are for information purposes only.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND PRIVACY
The information you provide when making your reservation will not be passed on to any third party. This information will be considered by the campsite as confidential. It will only be used internally. In accordance with the French law on information technology and civil liberties of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, rectify and oppose any personal data concerning you. To do so, simply send a request by mail to the following address, indicating your name, first name and address:
Camping Au Bois Joli Sites et Paysages
2 route de Villeprenoy
SIRET NUMBER : 899 866 164 00028